Hobby Japan was founded in 1955 as a miniature car shop in Yoyogi, Tokyo. With the motto of “bringing hobby from all over the world to hobby lovers”, it grew into a company dedicated to anything that is “hobby”, including publishing, hobby products, development and sale of board games, character development and more. Our goal is to continue to stimulate the curiosity of all hobby lovers.
- Company Name
- Hobby Japan Co., Ltd.
- Shinjuku Hobby Bldg., 2-15-8 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, 151-0053 Tokyo
- Date of Foundation
- 27 September 1969
- Daisuke Matsushita (President)
- Number of Employees
- 130 (as of March 2020)
- Business Areas
- Publication of hobby magazines, light novels, comics, hobby-related books
- Character development, licensing business
- Planning and sale of hobby products
- Game development and publication of related books
- Import and sale of foreign hobby products and games
- Retail of hobby products (Post Hobby)